Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We LOVE to Swim!

Summer = Swimming
{and a lot of it!}

I have always loved swimming...LOVED it! So, on a day where we have nothing planned...I pack up everything and off to the pool we go! I am thankful that Noah and Leah enjoy it just as much as I do. I am also thankful that I put Noah in swimming lessons this summer...boy was that a good investment! If you ask me, there is no better way to spend a nice summer day than at the pool...we love it that much! I don't want summer for this reason alone.

When the Kelly family was here, we spent a lot of time at the pool. I love this picture of Leah cuddling with Suzi. Precious!
Noah got really attached to Sam and wanted to be by his side whenever we were together. Sam was so nice to take Noah down the slide over and over again! I love the look on Noah's face!
Oh boy...
Hannah was SO good with Leah while they were here! I'm glad that I got a picture of them together :).
Noah had a tight grip on Sam....sorry Sam. Seriously...Noah was everywhere Sam was when they were here.
A few weeks ago we decided to go to the waterpark with the kids. Noah had a BLAST going down the slides with Doug.
Leah had a blast going on the Lazy River with me, eating cookies, and being the cute girl that she is. The kiddie pool was closed when we went...just our luck!
There is a brand spankin' new pool where we live, and we LOVE it! We have gone there 3 times since last Wednesday. It's that much fun! It has a HUGE lazy river and the kids loving going around, and around, and around... The kiddie pool is great too.
Leah loves putting her toes over the water that is shooting up and screaming at the top of her lungs {surprise, surprise}. I think she likes how it tickles her toes.
AND...to add even MORE variety to our swimming obsession, there is a brand spankin' new SPLASH PAD a few miles from where we live! AND it's FREE!! It is awesome and the kids can't get enough of it.
Leah could run through the water all day if she could. She loves it.
So, there you have it...our swimming adventures for this summer thus far. I swear to you, we'll be going to the pool until the weather pushes us away. But, lets not talk about that...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Such fun cute pictures! I am such a bad mom, I still haven't taken Dylan this year.

The Dahle's said...

we should go to the lindon pool together! wednesday is my day off so if that works for you let me know! also where is this splash pad?! i have not even heard of it but it looks so fun and i know connor would love it!