Thursday, December 17, 2009

Annual Fowler Family Christmas Party

We had our Christmas Party with my dad's side of the family this past weekend, and I am amazed at how much our family has grown in the past few years. There are so many little kids running around...I just love it!

My Grandma Fowler is incredibly organized and she buys a gift for everyone in the family...from the littlest to the biggest...we ALL get something from Grandma. And she always put so much thought into what to give everyone. It's always fun to see what everyone is going to get :).

After we opened gifts, we went to the church and did some crafts and ate some more yummy food. Noah is all over doing arts and crafts, so he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Leah had fun running around and getting lost...I wasn't surprised. She won't sit still to save my life! It was a good day and I was glad to get together with ALL my cousins and their sweet families! Good times!

Everyone trying to fit in the living room for the gifts.
Noah was so sweet to help Leah open her present.
Noah decorating his Santa...
...and gingerbread cookie.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwww, I wish I would've been there for the party! I bet I was the only one not there :( It looks like you had lots of fun. Next year I plan on being there no matter what!

Wendy said...

That looks like so much fun!!