Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas ~ 2009

We hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve with my parent's and had a wonderful night. Christmas morning was full of excitement and happy faces. We spent most of Christmas day with Doug's family eating food, opening gifts, and just hanging out together. It was a wonderful Christmas for us and the children this year...I wouldn't have changed a thing. Here's a little recap {left to right}...

1. My parents gave me a little box full of keepsakes from my family. I got some jewelry from my mom and both of my Grandmas, as well as some little things from when I was a baby {my birth certificate, hair from my first haircut, etc...}. It is a wonderful gift that I will always treasure!
2. The usual family picture :).
3. Noah got a Leap Frog Scribble and Write, which he loves.
4. Leah riding her new ride-on toy with her new purse in hand. She is very protective of her new toy and rarely lets Noah ride it around...it's actually pretty amusing to watch her try to get him off of it. The joys of watching the children share their new toys.
5. Noah opening one of his many new books. He couldn't be more thrilled to have more books to add to his collection.
6. Leah putting lipstick on Doug...too cute!
7. They also got some new musical instruments. Seriously, what was I thinking to give this gift...my poor ears! Oh well, at least they like it :).
8. Noah playing with his new castle, which Leah likes to constantly destroy. I'm becoming a pro at putting that thing back together.
9. Noah finally stopped to smile for the camera...he was SO busy playing with his new toys. I don't really blame him :).
10. Ryan showing off how yummy our Christmas breakfast was at Steff's house...it was SO incredibly good!
11. One of the favorite toys was this little shopping cart. Noah and Leah can't get enough of it! I'm thinking I might have to invest in another one...they both like it that much and of course they both want it at the same time. We'll see what happens.
12. Leah opening her last gift...Mrs. Potato Head. She was really into unwrapping her gifts this year and would spend forever tearing off each piece of paper.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Santa must have thought you guys were very good this year! Glad you had such a great Christmas.