Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playing Outside

It was another nice day today! I hope that they keep coming and that the days get warmer and warmer...I can only hope :). The kids are craving the outdoors and we can't help but pull our bikes out and ride around. It does get a bit chilly after about 10 minutes, but the 10 minutes that we are outside are the happiest of our day :).

And just a side note...do you see all those scratches on Noah's face? They are from Leah...his one year old sister! They were playing and having a grand ol' time the other night, and she got him good right on the side of his face. And the thing is, is that I had just clipped her nails...those things are bad weapons that none of us can escape. I have a few scratches from her too! Anyway, the poor little guy has all these scratches that are taking forever to heal...I'm sure he'll get a new set once these ones are gone!





1 comments:

Grandma said...

angie i want a copy of these pics-my printer is not doing a good job.
these are so good of both the 'babys" WANT TO HAVE SOME NEW ONES IN THE KITCHEN SOOO I CAN SEE THEM EVERY DAY!!!!! THANX