Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom. I talk to her daily, and she is always so good at calling and seeing how I am doing and if I need anything. She's always there for me, and I can always depend on her. I'm a mommy's girl and I know that we will always be close.

Now...how lucky am I to be the mom to these three precious angels! They are my everything and I love them more then anything. Being a mom is all I ever wanted...and now I'm here, and I'm truly loving the journey. Spending my days with these three is the best...even with all the lows that are involved {crying, sharing, crying, not listening, crying, etc...}. Being a mom really is the best!
Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

It's because of you that I love being a Mom!!!

Julie said...

Such sweet pictures! I love the death grip on Leah. I can definitely relate. ;)