Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Isaac {at 11 months}

My babe is one month away from being ONE. Someone pinch me...it can't be true!

It's crazy and amazing all at the same time.

I'm currently trying to come up with some ideas for Isaac's FIRST birthday party. I absolutley love planning these parties...but I'm definitely not going to go all big as I did with Noah and Isaac. BUT, it is his first birthday, and some fun things need to take place, right? I guess this is all more for me than it is for him, but that's alright :).

Isaac...

...will not sit still. He is on the go all.of.the.time! I now have to bribe him with treats, or a toy, to get him to sit still for a quick picture. He used to be the easiest one to take pictures of...not any more.

...absolutely loves playing with balls. Balls are definitely his favorite toy. He gets a kick out of rolling them around and throwing them. The giggle that goes along with his happiness is contagious...it's awesome!

...has the best little belly laugh in the world! I love the fact that he is extremely ticklish and I can hear his sweet laugh whenever I pinch his cute little thighs.

...has learned to climb the stairs, AND, of course, it's his favorite thing to do. Ugh.

...is starting to eat more table food than baby food. We started to introduce him to more and more foods this month, and he's just loving it. He also started to drink whole milk, and boy does he love it!

...absolutely LOVES books. He loves to sit on my lap while I read to him. He is so fascinated and will sometimes go and grab a book and bring it to me. I love how he's taking after Noah and Leah in the LOVE TO READ department!

...has FIVE teeth! His top three teeth made their appearance last week. He has been a bit fussy due to his teeth, and I don't blame him one bit. BUT, as soon as those three teeth came in, he was back to his happy little self! Yay!

...loves to follow me anywhere and everywhere. He's my little puppy and is always at my feet. I love that he loves to be with me...makes me happy :).

...is the best.sleeper.ever! He goes down for naps so well, and sleeps until 8:30 every morning!

...isn't walking yet, but he will stand and balance on his own. He also loves to hold on to the furniture and walk around. I can see him taking his first steps this month...we'll see.

...has some crazy straight hair, so I took the liberty of giving him his first at-home haircut this past month. It was getting out.of.control and would stick straight out, even when I brushed it.

...is a little mimic. If we make a face or a sound at him, he'll do it right back. The best is when you shake your head around and then he does the same...cracks me up every time!

...says "mama". Noah and Leah's first words were "dada", so I'm pretty happy that Isaac chose to say "mama" first ;).

...is a little snuggle-bug. We can't get enough of his sweet snuggles! It's the best!

...loves it when I hold him and chase around his bro and sis. The laughter from all three of them when I do this melts my heart. Love it!

...is the happiest little baby and the biggest bundle of joy!










2 comments:

Kaeloni said...

He gets cuter every post!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying over those 2 top teeth coming in. So cute!