Wednesday, February 22, 2012

31 Weeks

I really can't believe that I am 31 weeks pregnant...only 9 weeks to go! This pregnancy has definitely gone by a lot faster when compared to the other three...I guess that's what happens when you have three little munchkins running around keeping you busy :).

The one thing that did kick in pretty early was my need to nest. I've have been so OCD about keeping the house extra clean and keeping things organized. I even pulled out all of the little girl clothes and got them all ready to go two weeks ago! I guess it's just nice to know that this house will for sure be in tip top shape when we actually do have this little princess :).

Now, pregnancy has never been an easy ride for me. I get so dang sick at the beginning, and as soon as that wears off I get a whole other dose of symptoms. It also seems that these *not so fun* symptoms seems to get worse with each pregnancy, so I'm just totally enjoying life right now with the heart burn, pinched nerves, burning ribs, extreme tiredness, complete lack of sleep due to being incredibely uncomfortable at night, and the list goes on... BUT, I am totally pulling through. All of these things are very hard to deal with, but I'm dealing with it. I may complain, but in reality I'm just totally grateful for this little girl and I want to do all that I can to keep her safe and healthy.

The one *new* thing that I am experiencing with this little one is the fact that she moves SO much! Yes, Noah, Leah, and Isaac would move around, but not to the extent that this little girl does. It's crazy! She is so strong all ready and I am completely amazed at how wiggly she is! She is constantly poking and kicking me, to the point that my entire body will jerk around! I hope that this isn't a sign of what is yet to come! Hopefully she likes to move around when she's awake AND asleep...and that this doesn't mean that she'll be a bad sleeper and want to be awake all the time. Oh boy...I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Yes, her moving around can totally hurt, but there are times when I love to just sit and watch my belly jump all over the place. Noah and Leah can't stop laughing when she starts doing somersaults in my belly...I love watching them freak out when she really starts going! Ha!

All in all, things are going pretty well. I am beyond excited to meet this little bundle of joy, but at the same time, I think I can wait a little longer so that I can make sure that we're all *ready*!

Ready or not, here she comes!

Here I am at 31 weeks pregnant...

3 comments:

Erin K said...

You look darling. And you look so much like your kids in this picture. Your fam is adorable!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! only a few more weeks, good luck! lol :)

Julie said...

Finally a belly picture! You look amazing! I am wondering if maybe we get more sensitive to movements with each baby. I feel like this one can seriously beat me up too!