Monday, March 12, 2012

Beautiful

The weather has been beyond beautiful the past week. I can just taste spring and summer...I'm SO excited! Of course, our days have been spent outside playing...it's wonderful! My kids can only take so much of being inside, and so can I! I'm so thankful for where we live and all of the fun things that we can do outside. We have a lot of little parks around us too, and these pictures are from our first little "park outing" this year. I'm looking forward to many more :).

My Leah is finally brave enough to cross these bars.Isaac trying to be like his big sis...Noah was so happy to be at the park and was taking in every moment! This boy absolutely LOVES being out and running around :).He was so nice to little Isaac and took him down the slide over and over again. Isaac was thrilled every time!

This is the first time that Isaac has really been able to enjoy the park and climb around by himself. I have a feeling that he is going to have a blast this summer!
Leah absolutely loves this seesaw and was begging me to get on it with her...that was not going to happen! Noah finally agreed to get on with her and they had a fabulous time! If only Leah wasn't such a light weight, it'd probably be a little more fun ;).

0 comments: