Monday, March 12, 2012

Curls

I adore this little princess...I really can't imagine not having her around. Yes, she is totally full of too much attitude, and she talks SO much, and she's so, SO emotional...but that's just who she is. One thing that I just adore about Leah is that she is such a girly girl and loves to look pretty at all costs! Today, I was playing with her hair and ended up curling all these little ringlets. She was so excited with her new little hairdo and kept giving me hugs and telling me "thank you" with the biggest grin on her face! I love how little things like this can make her so dang happy! I keep catching her in the bathroom looking in the mirror...makes me smile every time! Love her to pieces...that's for sure!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Curly Que!

Cher said...

she is so pretty. love the curls.

Julie said...

Little girls and curls are the best!