Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter ~ 2012

It seems as if Easter is one of our busier weekends out of the year...but that's just fine with me. I always look forward to getting together with family and letting the kids play with their cousins to their hearts content. Good times!

On Saturday we went to my Grandma Fowler's house for her annual Easter party. The kids had a blast and came home with way too many treats!

Waiting for the candy toss...a Fowler Family tradition :).The goods...oh my!The little Fowler grandkids and great-grandkids!On Sunday, we celebrated Easter our house with the Smith Family. The dinner this year was oh, so yummy! I think that Easter dinner is one of my favorite dinners of the year! I might just be saying that because I was a super pregnant girl that was super hungry on Sunday...but it really was that good! After eating, we had an Easter Egg Hunt with the little ones...

Man, aren't they the cutest bunch of kids!?!?! Love them all!Shea had a good time :).Ah...see, they do love eachother :).Leah checking out her loot...she was not as fast as some of the older kids and was a little sad that she didn't get as many eggs. BUT those cousins each gave her a few of their stash...that definitely made this girl happy :).We decided to have a little celebration for Noah and Leah's birthday too! Doug and I made a pinata this year, and it was pretty indistructable! We had to end up slicing it open a bit so that they could get the candy!

Isaac attempting to break the non-breakable pinata...Good form, Leah!And after it finally broke, all the kiddos jumped in to get all of the candy that they could...like they needed more, but oh well!Then we sang to my sweet Noah and Leah and they blew out their candles :). It's weird to think that for a few more days, I have a 4 year old AND a 5 year old! Crazy! It was a great Easter weekend! Now I just need to figure out a way to get rid of all this candy without Noah and Leah noticing! Like that will ever happen! Ha!

0 comments: