Thursday, April 19, 2012

Noah is SIX!

I'm still in awe that I have a SIX year old! Where does the time go? Noah was the one who made me a mom...I always wanted to be a mom. When I was little and was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'd always say "a mom". Noah made this dream come true! These past six years of motherhood have been the best of my life! And to think that this little guy is now six just blows me away! He's an awesome little guy and we sure do love him so much!

I was really happy that Noah's birthday was during spring break...it was nice to spend the entire day with him to celebrate his special day. He slept in until 9:00...I think that was his gift to me, since he is usually up every morning at 7:00!
Noah chose to open his gifts before eating breakfast :). He got a Nerf gun, which is LOVES, a Slip 'n Slide, a baseball mit, and a remote control helicopter! He was one happy boy!He, of course, chose pancakes for breakfast. Yum!!It was a bit gloomy and rainy on Noah's birthday, so we pretty much spent the day inside playing and watching movies. But, as soon as daddy came home, we headed off to the local play place that had miniature golf, a rock wall, games, etc... Noah was SO excited to go! It was pretty busy, but we still had a wonderful time...especially this little guy :).All Leah wanted to do was ride the carousel. She's pretty easy to please :).All Noah really wanted to do was climb the climbing wall. So, after waiting in line for what seemed like forever, he finally got his chance. He did really well for it being his first time. He told me that he would get nervous when he got up really high and looked down...but we assured him that he was safe. Love that little face!Noah and daddy :). Love these boys!When we were all done, we headed home for some yummy hot fudge sundaes...boy were they yummy! I really adore this picture...see how they're all smiling! That doesn't happen very often for a picture :). They must have been really happy to have a good dessert! Noah begged me all day to have a "late night" on his birthday, and who am I to say no?!?! Especially when I know that he is going to crash with in minutes of sitting on the couch, which is exactly what happened!This boy has been a great addition to our family and we cherish every minute with him. He's grown up SO much this past year and become my little helper and constant companion throughout the days. I love him to pieces and I look forward to watch him grow in the years to come. We love you Noah, to the moon and back!!!

0 comments: