Sunday, October 14, 2012

Us

I have been trying to get a family picture taken of us all summer, but one thing kept happening over and over again...Isaac kept bonking his head! I, of course, felt so badly for my little bruiser, and after the third hit, started to become very aware of what Isaac was doing so that it wouldn't happen again! Well, I'm happy to say that Isaac is all better, and to celebrate we finally went and got some pictures taken! Thank you, Alli, for taking them for us! I didn't really expect the kiddos to smile on cue, but they did alright. At least they're not crying! ;) I'm just happy to have a decent picture of us to share. Man, oh man, I love these people SO much it hurts. Family really is an amazing thing, and I'm thankful to call them all mine :).

1 comments:

Cher said...

perfect pictures. they are so cute!!!