Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day ~ 2013

I knew when I married Doug that he would be an amazing dad...boy was I right!  He loves these kids so much...and they love him SO much in return!

Doug went to a farewell in the morning, so the kids and I had time to get everything ready for his return.  We made him a yummy breakfast and got the table all set with his gifts :).  I really think he liked reading the cute cards from the kiddos.

After church, I, of course, insisted on taking some pics of Doug and the kids.  
While I made dinner, the kids tackled Doug in the kitchen.  They seriously love him to pieces!
Afterwards, we headed to his parent's house for some dessert and to visit with his family.  The boys enjoyed climbing trees, while the little kids enjoyed eating cookies :).
It really was a great day to remember the dads in our lives!  I love my daddy more than words, and I'm so thankful for my father-in-law and that he raised such an amazing man!  Dads really are the BEST!

0 comments: