Sunday, June 23, 2013

Swimmin' and Swingin'

It's so easy to take pictures of Kate...she's an easy subject.  That said, I take loads of pictures of her.  I did the same thing with Noah, Leah, and Isaac...I have so many precious moments documented from when they were the same age.  I need to try to be better with taking more of them at *this* moment.

I took these cute photos of Kate this past week.

She *loves* the water so much!  My mom and dad gave her this cute little pool for her birthday, and we thought it was time to put it to good use.  I'm glad that we did, because she loved it!  She was absolutely crazy the moment that we put her in...splashing out of control and giggling all the while.  I was definitely grinning ear to ear as I watched her.

And boy, oh boy, does this girl love to swing.  She doesn't really giggle like my other kids did when she's gliding back and forth, but instead she just sits and totally enjoys ever second.  It is so soothing to her...

0 comments: