Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All bundled up...

It has been SOOOOOOO cold outside!  I'm definitely not a fan of the cold weather and will avoid it at all costs.  So, majority of the past 2 weeks has been spent inside...in my warm comfy clothes...under a blanket...drinking hot cocoa!  I honestly have only left the house if I absolutely have to.  This means that Doug has done most of the grocery shopping on his way home from work, which is fine by him!  He agrees that it's better I stay home with the kids since the roads are so slick.  Such a great husband I have!  

Well, the kids apparently have no idea what the cold means.  They all absolutely LOVE getting all bundled up in their snow gear and playing outside...and it doesn't even phase them how cold it is!  It's crazy to me!!!  Just thinking of going out there gives me goosebumps!  But, I guess I was the same as a kid...so, I guess I'm thankful that they are enjoying all of the snow.  

I'll enjoy watching them from inside ;).  I let Doug be the "fun" parent and go outside and play with them.  

How cute are my little snow bunnies!  Love them!!!

0 comments: