Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve ~ 2013

We had such a magical Christmas Eve with my parents this year.  The kids have been SO excited to open presents, so I was thankful that they were able to get a taste of Christmas!  We were able to have a yummy dinner before the party really started, and then the fun really began!  Noah was grinning from ear to ear the entire time!  Doug and I kept telling him that all he needs for Christmas is his 2 front teeth ;).
Everyone got a turn to open their stockings from my mom.  Kate got this darling little apron...SO cute!  And she insists on wearing it often!  It was definitely a favorite :).
And Isaac LOVES to play dress up, and that's what he thought this face mask was when he opened it :).  Love him!
Then each of them had a turn to open their gifts from my parents.  Kate got an awesome pink tricycle and a fun music mat.  We all loved the fact that she spent her precious time opening each gift ;).
Leah was THRILLED with a nail polish kit!  Oh boy...this little gal is all girl!  She also got a darling little outfit for her doll, Charlotte.
Noah was so happy to get the big lego set that he has been eyeing.  
I was so happy to *finally* get the bedspread that I have been eyeing forever.  So pretty :).  And Doug got a coin card...pretty cool little thing!
Now...my dad is the *hardest* person in the world to shop for!  We usually just give him Amazon gift cards because we have NO idea what to get him!  Well, this year Doug came up with the idea to get him the Samsung Galaxy Watch.  My mom and I agreed and my dad was THRILLED!  We FINALLY got him something that he doesn't have and something he was excited about!  It's a pretty cool watch and was perfect for him!  I was happy to make his Christmas even better with this surprise!
And then the highlight of the night came.  My parent's gave Isaac his very own tablet, and Noah and Leah their very own laptops!  Holy cow...talk about SPOILED!  They even gave Doug and I a touch screen desktop computer.  We were all pretty thrilled and surprised.  We owe them big time!
Needless to say, it was a fabulous Christmas Eve.  The kids were even that more excited for the following morning.  

0 comments: