Saturday, April 12, 2014

Noah is EIGHT!

I blinked and my baby boy turned EIGHT!  I can't believe that I have been a mother for eight years...the time has flown by!  Words can't express how much I love this little boy.  He means the world to me and I'm so proud of the great kid that he is turning out to be!

Noah was lucky enough to get baptized on his birthday!  This definitely made for a very busy day.  We started the day off by having a pancake breakfast and just relaxing.  He decided that he wanted to open his gifts when the entire family came over later that day.
After his baptism {which I'll document separately}, we came to our house for a nice meal and to play and celebrate our big boy!  We opened presents and Noah got some great gifts...we're so thankful for everything that was given to him.  Doug and I gave him a new basketball, a Boogie Board, and his very own set of scriptures!
After everyone went home, we were all SO exhausted, so we ALL took a long nap.  It was so so nice!  When we woke up, we all wanted to get out of the house and celebrate, so Noah decided to go bowling.  We all had such a fun time!  
Words can't express my love for Noah.  He is so so special to me...there is something about that first born child that holds a special place in a mother's heart.  I cherish all of the time that I spend with him and I'm so happy to call him mine.  He is such a great kid that is always showering me with hugs and kisses...he knows how to make me smile and make me feel good.  I speak for the entire family when I say that we love you, Noah...to the moon and back!!!

0 comments: