Friday, May 9, 2014

28 Weeks

This pregnancy will be one that I will always remember. It has definitely been a lot harder when compared to the other babies, but I'm pulling through. To know that I only have 2 months left is such a relief for me.


All of my normal symptoms have definitely been magnified this time around. It's been hard. The heartburn has really been bothersome, so maybe this baby boy will have lots of hair?  Also, my ribs burn so so badly. Sometimes it's hard to breath through the pain...this is something I've dealt with with every pregnancy, and it's gotten worse and worse with each one. Oh the joy. And the leg cramps...oh me oh my!  I have been eatting so many bananas to keep them away, but it doesn't work. My legs are pretty sore due to all the cramps at night...again...I'm pulling through. 

I do force myself to be active, which isn't too hard to do with 4 kids running around. I'm very thankful for the kids and the fact that they keep me going and keep my mind off of certain things.  I'm SO looking forward to school being over so that I can have the angels all to myself before the baby arrives. Hopefully we have a good month of summer fun before our lives get turned upside down with a newborn in our home. In my eyes, a newborn = home bound!  

The nesting instinct has kicked into full gear for me. I've been pretty into cleaning everything and getting everything ready for the new babe. Believe it or not, all of his clothes are clean and ready to go. We still need to move some furniture around to make room in our rooms, but that will happen soon enough. 

More than anything, I'm so excited to finally meet this little guy.  He moves so so much and let's me know that all is well. I'm dying to see his precious face and see who he resembles. I know that the next weeks will fly by...so exciting!

0 comments: