Friday, May 23, 2014

Leah's Kindergarten Graduation

How absolutely darling is my Kindergarten Graduate?!?!  I can't believe that Leah is all done with kindergarten!  She has grown so much this past year and I am so proud of her and how dedicated she has been to learning and applying what she learns to her life.  She impresses me more and more every day...we sure do love this girlie!!
Leah was so excited to get all dressed up for her big program for school.  We went a little early so that we could get good seats to see the program...and were lucky enough to get spots in the second row!  This never happens to me!  Ever!  I always get stuck in the very back!  I was so excited...that's for sure.  

Leah was so obedient through the entire program...folding her arms and all.  She looked so grown up! 
They sang a handful of songs for us, and my favorite was when they sang their number song to the Macarena!  It was so cute!  
Here they are singing that they're excited to go to "First Grade...First Grade!".  All of the songs were just so great, and I even cried when they sang "I'm Proud to be an American"...Leah actually warned me that I'd cry.  How'd she know?!?!
After the program, we went to her classroom where her teacher had prepared a presentation and handed out diplomas to the kids.  It was fun that she recognized each one individually.  
And here she is with her amazing teacher!  We love her so much!  She's been such a great teacher to Leah this year!  We sure got lucky having her.
And here we are with our little Kindergarten graduate!  We are sure proud of this little gal!

We were lucky enough to have some family that came to the program too.  Doug's sister was there, since her little guy is in Kindergarten too :).  Doug's other sister, his mom, and my mom came as well.  It's always fun having family at events like this.  I wish that I had got a pic of Leah with Ryan...it was just so busy with all the kids running around. 
Afterwards, we went and got our first snowie of the season!  That's all Leah wanted...and we delivered!  It was the perfect end to a great afternoon :).  
A

0 comments: