Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ben ~ 2 months


Two months old...I can't believe it!  

...sleeps great!  He takes 3 good naps during the day and wakes up every 3 hours at night to eat, but has had a few nights where he has slept 5 hours. Those days are my favorite...I feel like a new person with a few extra hours of uninterrupted sleep. 

...is still in 0-3 month clothes. 

...weighs 11 pounds 9 ounces. 

...is so so strong and can hold his head up whenever he is on his belly or on our shoulder.  He just loves to look around and has the most amazing neck control.  I guess he's getting bigger whether we like it or not.  

...{still} doesn't like his car seat. He just cries and cries the entire time.  Makes for some interesting car rides.

...loves to be held and prefers to be in mine or Doug's arms. We're totally ok with that too.  I have put the Baby Bjorn and sling to very good use.  Not that I'm complaining much...love holding my babe nice and close.

...is starting to smile and we just love it so much!  Sometimes it's hard to get a smile out of him, but when we do...oh boy...it's the best!  We all get so excited over those smiles.

...still spits up after every feeding, and sometimes in between.  We go through a LOT of burp clothes around here.

...loves bath time so much!  If he ever gets really fussy, then I just draw a bath for him and he gets so happy.  The only downfall is that he doesn't want to get out once he's in.



0 comments: