Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Isaac's First Day of Preschool

Isaac had to wait two whole weeks before school started for him.  And let me just say that he was SO excited to finally go!  He has been looking forward to preschool for quite some time!  I sure do love the passion that Isaac has for this kind of stuff!!

My boy all ready for his first day...

...he was SO excited!  
And how lucky is he to be able to go to school with Shea!  Lucky ducks!
Miss Tanya is the best preschool teacher around!  I'm so happy that Isaac gets to learn with her...he will definitely be a smart cookie at the end of this year because of her...and hopefully I help along the way too :).
Enough pictures already, mom!!  I can't help it though...look at how cute he is!  Love this little preschooler of mine to the moon and back!  

0 comments: