Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween ~ 2014

I think Halloween is our second favorite holiday!  All if the children were so excited his year to dress up and get loads of candy. I, of course, waited until the last minute to get costumes ready, but I did it!  It was a relief when they were all done. It's crazy how much work goes into getting FIVE kids ready for Halloween!  But I sure do love it.

Here's Noah and Leah headed off for a super fun day at school!  The parade was so fun and I was able to help in Leah's  class. 
Noah as a Nerd!!  His costume was super easy, and I think it turned out so awesome!!!  He knew exactly what he wanted to be this year and be pulled it off well!
Leah as Anna from Frozen!!  Leah was initially going to be a Utah Cheerleader, but then I found this dress for a great dr and it was too pretty to pass up!!  Leah was so excited and insisted we do her hair accordingly!  I did my best, and she was happy :).
Isaac as a Cowboy!!  This boy...he is so easy to please!  I told him I had this costume from when Noah was a cowboy at his age, and he was set on it. Isaac loves to dress up, so he had a grand time  this Halloween and played the part perfectly!
Kate as a Kitty!  This was the only costume that I made this year. I made the  skirt from tulle {and Kate's obsessed with it} and I made the ears out of felt and some fuzzy fabric. It turned out so so cute!!
Ben as a Dragon!!  Cutest little dragon ever!
Our friends came and helped us carve out pumpkins this year and they turned out great. The kids loved them.

It was definitely a fun night!  We got too much candy, but that's what it's all about!!  Love this little crew of mine!!

1 comments:

Cher said...

adroable!
we totally reuse the costumes too. i think that's great. :)