Sunday, February 10, 2008

34 Weeks!!!

I can't believe that I only have 6 weeks left of this pregnancy! The time has gone by so incredibly fast and I wish that I could slow it down. I went to the doctor this past Friday and he said that everything is wonderful. The baby's heart beat is very strong and I am actually measuring smaller then I did with Noah! At every appointment they talk to me about the size of the baby and how they don't want me to deliver another 10 pounder!! So, at 37 weeks I am going to have an ultrasound to determine her actual weight. If she IS as big as Noah was, then I will most likely will be induced one to two weeks early...it just depends. This little girl is mover and she likes to keep me on my toes all of the time. I am having a really hard time sleeping at night because she is constantly moving! I hope that this isn't a sign of things yet to come! Noah was a mover too, and he didn't stop when he was born...he still hasn't stopped moving. I am feeling pretty well though, despite the sleepless nights. Noah keeps me so busy that I hardly have time to sit down and think of all of the things that I need to do to prepare for this little one. Oh...and we don't have a name yet! We have a few names that we like, but we are just going to wait until she is born and surprise everyone :).

I thought that it would be fun to have everyone guess how big they think this baby is going to be. Now, Noah was 10 pounds and he was 21 1/2 inches long. Post a comment on this entry with your guess for the weight and height of this baby. Who can guess the closest to the actual size??? And, just to make it more fun, the winner will get a little something when we see you after the baby is born {don't get too excited...it isn't going to be that extravagant, but it will be some thing good (LOL!!)}. Good luck!

13 comments:

Kris said...

I want to WIN!!!!!!!
My guess is 8.49 pounds and 20 inches long.

Emily Engfer said...

I guess 8 # 4 oz and 19 inches long. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm guessing 8 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long.

Allie said...

I want to look that cute pregnant. My guess is 8 pounds 5 oz and 20.5 inches.

Julie said...

It's weird because I was going to guess 8lbs 4oz!!! So I will guess 8lbs 12oz 20 inches.

Zach said...

Okay I'm in... 7 lbs 12 oz, 19.5 inches....

Oh and HEY! If you want some fancy pregnant-pics (semi-professional ones!) let me know! I've been wanting to do a pregnancy shoot for a while!

Andrea said...

Okay....I'm thinking (guessing) 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long.

ladybug said...

i guess 7#7ozs and 17" long i am going to WIN cause i am GREAT GRANDMA so there!!!!!

Jodi Nelson said...

yeah, i can't believe you have only 6 weeks left (skinny minny) that's awesome!! and noah was a 10 pounder?! IMPRESSIVE, impressive indeed. i say 8 lbs. 12 oz. 21 inches long :)

YbsisKaren said...

OMG what a beautiful way to find out you are pregnant AGAIN. IT seems last time I saw you you were just abt to deliver Noah. Congratulations. hey, check out my blog. www.ybsis.blogspot.com

cherilyn said...

well, most people are guessing 8 pounds, which i was thinking too, so i'll change my guess. how about 7 pounds 10 ounces. and 20 inches.
you do look really great, i agree.

Sean Ryan said...

Are you pregnant?

Cujo said...

8lbs and 13oz
And Kris you will not win, just becasue you are grandma, does not en title you to win ...Angie, Doug, Noah,,,,,, and soon to be baby girl. What an awesome family