Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, how I love my sweetheart!! Doug is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so very thankful to have him in my life!! I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day...I think that our love for one another should be celebrated EVERY day :). Although, it is nice to have a special day to really celebrate your love for one another, as well as the other people in your life! I don't know what I would do with out my sweet Noah...he is definitely my Valentine too! Happy Valentine's Day to the two most special people in my life!! I love you both more then words could ever describe!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute picture! Was that recent? Really good one of both of you.
Happy Valentine's to all of you little Smith's.
XOXO
Love, from the Timothy's

Susan said...

sweet & cute. Your family is the luckiest to have you!

suzi said...

Happy Valentine's day to all of you freezing people.! I hope your day was great! XOXOXOXO

Derek and Mary said...

Hi! Just found your blog. Hope everything is going well.

Karin said...

You "three" are special any time of the year....Valentines or not!

YbsisKaren said...

Ok, so this is after VD but you 3 are so cute. I want to be a little early.. Happy St. Patty's day. Oh, maybe you could call the little one Erin Rose or Patricia Louise