Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Update ~ 38 Weeks

We went to the doctor this past Friday and everything is looking great with the baby. The doctor did an ultrasound to see how big she is right now, and, according to the machine, she is 7 pounds 10 ounces {give or take 10%}. She is smaller then Noah was, thank goodness, so they are not going to induce me really early. Instead, I am going to be induced 2 days before my actual due date....March 21! Now we just get to play the waiting game. Maybe she will come early, maybe she won't...we'll just have to wait and see. I am feeling well, although I am ready to have my body back! I am also tired of waking up every hour during the middle of the night...oh, wait, this is just the beginning of sleepless nights, right? We will keep everyone updated :).
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm glad you're appointment went well. Yay! March 21 is coming up really soon. Congratulations-I can't wait to see pictures after she's born! Even though you're miserably pregnant, enjoy your last couple weeks alone with Noah!

Marsha said...

Congrats on everything going so well. I'm so excited for you. They won't induce until 41 weeks down here. It is a major bummer.

T and H said...

We love hearing updates on the baby and with you, glad to hear that you and your little one are doing well. Angie, you are so cute pregnant! You are so skinny except your cute belly! It's right around the corner when you will have your little girl, we are so excited to have a new little girl in the family! Take care, love you guys!

suzi said...

I say 8 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches. You look great.XOXO

Jodi Nelson said...

you look GREAT!!! hopefully everything goes well this last little bit. oh and your new header looks awesome, i love it.

Rachel said...

Hang in there! You're almost there. Be sure to let us know when she arrives.

YbsisKaren said...

Take no offense, but now I know what a pencil looks like pregnant. You do look great. I bet if every woman looked as good as you do, then the "fat & pregnant" image wouldn't be such an issue. March is a good month for birthdays. I have 2 sisters who were born in March. One ON St. Patrick's Day - Patricia Louise is her name. The other sister Colleen had her bday last friday. Looking forward to all the changes in your life come next week or so...

Julie said...

Angie!...It's time to have that baby! Jump or run up and down your stairs (or something). I hope that she comes very soon. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl!