Monday, March 17, 2008

I {Heart} Noah

Words cannot express how much I love this little boy. He has been the light of our lives for the past two years and I can truly say that it has been the best two years our lives {I am sure that Doug would agree}. He is such a lovable little guy and I adore how tender he is with everyone around him. He loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone and he loves to laugh and giggle, especially when I tickle him.

I have been feeling a little sad lately because I know that I am not going to be able to spend my time with Noah the way I have the past two years. I know that I am still going to be with him each and every day, but it is going to be different because now I will have two children that need my attention. It is hard because Noah is still so small to really understand what is going to happen this week. When we ask him "Where is your baby sister?", he comes over to me and kisses my belly. It is so precious! Noah is really good and soft around other baby's, so I am hoping that he is the same around his sister...only time will tell.

More then anything, I am so excited to have this baby girl and have her as part of our sweet family. I know that Noah is going to be the BEST Big Brother and I look forward to seeing how he interacts with his little sister.

I am going to take a break from blogging for the next little while so that I can spend time with my sweet little boy and sweet little girl. I will definitely keep everyone up to date once she is born by posting some pictures. My focus is going to be on my two little ones, and Doug, for the next while, but, like I said, I will keep everyone up to date :).

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

suzi said...

I felt similar with the birth of Sam, but you have enough love for two...or more! Plus, Noah won't remember a thing! He will love her and it will all work out. Good Luck. I'm sending the package tomorrow. XOXOXO

Kelsi said...

You are so cute!! What a good mom you are! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see this little girl!

Rachel said...

Having 2 is lots of fun! It's a good thing that newborns sleep a lot, then you can still have some one on one time with Noah. Good luck with everything.

Andrea Griggs said...

What a sweet post! It will be different with 2, but don't worry-you'll both adjust well and you'll find that the time alone with Noah will be even more special and fulfilling. I am excited to see unpdates, especially when your sweet girl is born. Enjoy your little ones, they are so precious. Good luck this week-sending you easy labor vibes.

Marsha said...

Good luck with the birth! I am so excited for you. You will be a great mom to both of your little ones. Don't worry! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Kris said...

Noah is very very lucky to have a Mom like you. You are also an exceptional Daughter. Your love for your little boy is amazing and the love for this new little girl will be amazing. No worries. All will be well. Love you now and always. Mommy

Andrea Griggs said...

I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow and enjoy every moment! I hope you have an easy labor.

Julie said...

I am sad to hear that you are cutting back on your posts! Do you remember how much newborns sleep? You will have plenty of time to spend with Noah. Plus, you have 2 arms for a reason! :)