Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farm Country

Here is my last post before we become a family of FOUR!!!

Like I said in my previous post, I have been a little sad lately because I know that Noah is not going to be getting as much attention from me as he has over the past two years. I am actually feeling better about this due to a lot of people telling me that it is normal to feel that way (thank goodness!). Anyway, I have been giving Noah ten times the attention that I normally give him this week and I wanted to do something really fun with him that required getting out of the house and going somewhere. I have heard of Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point and I thought that this would be the perfect place to take Noah since he LOVES animals. He had such a wonderful time petting all of the animals and feeding the duckies! The Pony Ride was a huge hit, so much so that he went on it two times! Here are some pictures from our afternoon in Farm Country.

Noah wanting to climb in with the Baby Cows!!
Noah getting up close to the little goat.
Noah feeding the duckies!
Noah and Mommy on the Pony Ride {don't you just love Noah's "Say Cheese" Smile?!?!}.
Cute Noah!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

We'll have to go to the farm with you guys again sometime soon. Connor loves the animals as well.

Good luck tomorrow. Call us when you have news.

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm so glad you could do something fun and memorable with Noah today before your baby girl arrives-you are such a good Mommy and make such great memories for your child. Good luck tomorrow. I am so excited for you!

Kris said...

It was so much fun!!!Noah was so cute with the animals and on the Pony Ride.

YbsisKaren said...

I would worry abt you if you didn't worry abt Noah's feelings. I know you'll be as good a Mommy as you have been. It shows how much you love your family in your scrapbook pages and your other pics as well. Anxiously awaiting to see the new arrival. Rachel Lowry and Ben are a family of four and loving it. Good luck.

Julie said...

How fun! What a good idea for a fun day with just you and Noah! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little GIRL!!! Good luck today!