Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope that all of you wonderful Mother's are having a fabulous day today!

I have such a wonderful Mom and I am so thankful for her and all that she has done for me throughout my life. Now that I am a mom myself, I can truely appreciate all that she has done for me and the love that she has for me. My mom has always gone above and beyond and she has been there for me through thick and thin. She is such a wonderful woman and I am so grateful that she is MY mom! I love you Mom!!!

I absolutely LOVE being a mom! It is by far the best job in the whole entire world and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I have the most wonderful children and I am so grateful to be their mother and to spend each and every day with them. I know that they truly appreciate me and all that I do for them, which makes me feel so good. Noah shows me his love every day by constantly showering me with hugs and kisses, and I cherish each and every one of them! I love Noah and Leah with all of my heart and I am proud to say that I am their mom!

I spent most of the day today just relaxing and not doing anything around the house...I needed a break! Doug was so wonderful and let me lounge around and relax, which was wonderful! Doug also changed every diaper today, which was one of the best gifts he could have given me :). We spent the evening with Doug's family and we had such a wonderful time. Needless to say, I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Here is a picture of my sweet family from today...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kris said...

I am sooooo lucky to be your Mom. You, my dear, are a wonderful Mom to two beautiful kids. Love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful family! Hope you had a happy mother's day!

Allie said...

Love your new family picture. You look great! I think you are an amazing mom and I respect all the advice you give.

Julie said...

I love the family picture! Sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day!