Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jump Around {at Kangaroo Zoo!}

Yesterday we went to a Birthday Party for my cousin's kids, Lincoln and Breann, at Kangaroo Zoo! Oh my, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun Noah had yesterday! When we got there, he was a little hesitant, but as soon as he went down the slide he was hooked! He had so much fun running around, jumping around, and going down all of the slides! He was so red in the face and sweating so much that I had to pull him aside to get a drink so that he could catch his breath, but he didn't have the energy to rest, so he was off to play again as soon as he could. I had so much fun playing with Noah at Kangaroo Zoo and I can guarantee you that we will be going back very soon!

Noah Jumpin' Around

Noah had no problem climbling the ladder all by himself!

You would think that he was tired and worn out by the red face and wet hair...don't let that fool you! Noah was off to play again as soon as I snapped this picture.
Noah and Mommy

Here is a video of Noah going down the slide...he had so much fun!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I can't believe how much fun Noah had. That kid just was go, go, go like the Duracell Bunny. Would not stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

That looks like an awsome place! 2 year olds have waaaay too much energy!