Monday, June 1, 2009

Fireman's Breakfast

Doug has been excited to take Noah to the Fireman's Breakfast for months, and the day finally arrived on Saturday. We knew that Noah would thoroughly enjoy everything about this outing because he just loves anything that has to do with fire trucks, and we were right. The food was great, but seeing Noah's face when he was in a real fire truck was priceless.

One day I'll get a good family picture...one with both kids looking at the camera smiling. One day.
These two make me smile.
Noah took driving behind the wheel very seriously.
This old fire truck was pretty dang cool.
It was a great day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So fun, and I think your family pictures are cute! It's funny because I just asked my dad if he would take the boys over to see the firetrucks one day. Ah, boys and their trucks!

Kris said...

WOOH, WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!