Monday, June 1, 2009

Park Adventures

We went to the park again this past weekend. It was lovely weather, finally :). Leah is finally brave enough to walk around on the playground, but she is still very cautious, as she is still trying to master her walking skills. I don't think that I will ever get sick of going to the park this summer. Happy kids = Happy Mom!

Leah watching Daddy and Noah from afar. I think that she would have walked to them, but it was just too far for her little body. Instead, she just screamed at them until she got their attention.

This is how it is when Daddy is around...Noah is by his side and drags him everywhere. He is definitely a Daddy's boy.
My beautiful family. This picture makes me smile.

3 comments:

Cher said...

great pics!

Kris said...

What a cute little family you have. Looks like you guys have a fun time in the park!!

Julie said...

So fun! Too bad the weather has been more like April instead of June lately.