Thursday, June 25, 2009

Right Now

Noah {3 years & 2 months}

  • You are talking so well these days. You are learning new words and phrases every day, and sometimes you surprise me with the things that you say. I am amazed at how fast you are learning to speak.
  • You LOVE trucks! You just can't get enough of them...you insist that we go and look at the big digger truck around the corner from where we live every day. You are in total amazement every time that we go.
  • You have two little friends in our neighborhood and you are always asking to play with them. It's so great to see you play and interact with kids your age.
  • You call Leah your "Little Princess"...this makes me smile every time!
  • You adore your Grandparents and you have a special name for your Grandmas...Grandma GEORGE and Grandma MEEKA! You have named them according the pets that they own...very cute!
  • You are the BEST little helper. You always clean up your spot when we are done eating, you always insist on helping me cook dinner, you set the table for me, you sweep the floor, and that's just to name a few. I have never asked you to do these things...you want to do them.
  • You have been incredibly cuddly lately, which I just love! You have never really been a snuggly kind of kid, but lately I find you wanting to sit on my lap and snuggle with me quite often. I don't mind one bit!
  • You are very reserved when you first meet people...it takes you some time to warm up to new people before you let your personality really come out.
  • You are taking swimming lessons right now, and I am so proud of how well you are doing!
    If you had your way, you would spend every waking moment outside. You love the outdoors, especially digging in the dirt with your trucks!

Leah {15 months}

  • You absolutely adore Noah and pretty much follow him wherever he goes.
  • You love giving hugs to everyone around you. You are incredibly loving!
  • You are the best little sleeper ever! You take the best naps and you hardly ever wake up during the middle of the night. Thank you for that!
  • You do NOT like baby food...not one bit! You prefer the real stuff, which is fine by me.
  • You are starting to talk like crazy. Yes, most of it is just baby talk, but you can say a few words: Dada, Mama, baba, wata, hi, banana, ball, nose, and Thank You! I didn't expect you to be saying words so soon, but it is so nice when you can tell me what you want.
  • Yes, you're still a little screamer! Boy, oh boy, are you loud!
  • You went in for your 15 month check up and you weigh 19 pounds {5th percentile} and are 32 inches long {91st percentile!}. You are just a tall and skinny little girl!
  • You love shoes and are constantly finding them and bringing them to me throughout the day.
  • You have the most innocent little face I ever did see on a little girl! This makes it very hard for me to tell you not to do something...you just look at me with those big brown eyes and I give in. You're really good at getting your way!
  • Bath time is one of the highlights of your day...you just love splashing and splashing some more. Needless to say, I have quite the mess of water to clean up when you are done in the tubby. But you just have so much fun...it's rather cute to watch!

6 comments:

Kris said...

My two beautiful Grandchildren. HOW LUCKY AM i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cher said...

love it. blogging is so awesome. it will be so great in a few years to look back on posts like this.

Jessica said...

So very cute! I love the pictures! I hope you don't mind me copying the idea with the text on the picture...I love it! What a fun idea. Your kids are getting so big and they really are adorable. Isn't being a mom the greatest?

Andrea said...

Super cute idea Ang!

Grandma said...

Yes Angie your little ones are growing up FAST!! Treasure this time with them-as you are! As your Mom saysTHEY ARE BEAUTIFUL' AND WE ARE ALL SO bLESSED THAT THERE ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY
Much love to all of you!!! GRANDMA

Julie said...

It's so great that you do this Angie. It's funny how similar our lives are. One boy and one girl. And it looks like we both have very skinny tall girls!