Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fowler Family Easter Egg Hunt

We had our annual Fowler Family Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. I really enjoy going to this little family event because we have had it every year since I can remember! It is so much fun to see my kids participate in the same egg hunt that I did as a kid :). My family makes it really fun by hiding TONS of treats around the yard, and then at the very end, my Grandma Fowler throws candy for everyone to dive after. What makes it even more fun is that I still have some older cousins that are *forced* to participate...makes for a good time during the candy toss :). Doug helped Noah get lots of candy, so I think that we are good to go in the candy department for the rest of the year. We all had a wonderful time and it was great to be with family.

My cousin just got a puppy and Leah was SO fascinated. She just loves animals...just like her brother.
I had to throw this in for kicks...Noah really isn't crying. They were about to start the hunt and Doug grabbed him for a quick picture. Makes me giggle.

Noah had a great time finding all the goodies. There are SO many places to find them in my Grandma's huge yard!
Leah had a grand time admiring all the goodies in her basket. She wouldn't let that basket out of her sight!
The candy toss was so much fun! Doug made sure to get lots of candy for the kids...well, lets be honest...Doug made sure to get lots of candy for HIM! Haha.
Noah showing off his basket FULL of treats. I love the look on his face :).
Good job, Noah :).

1 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You don't even look pregnant. You look great.