Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello, March!

I am so, so, SO happy that it's March! That means that spring and summer are just around the corner...yay!

After going to storytime at the library today, we decided to go to the park and play. The sun was out and everything was dry for the kids to play...we spent close to an hour there running around and playing. This outing really made me more excited for warmer weather so that we can go outside and play much more often!

Noah was so good to hold on to Leah down the slide. She could have done it on her own, but he insisted that he go down with her, and she didn't mind the company!
Peek-a-Boo!

Noah had fun getting WAY dizzy on this spinning toy! It was funny to watch him when he got off...he couldn't even walk straight. He thought it was pretty funny too when he fell down and couldn't get up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and then it snowed.... I am all for SUN SUN SUN. I am excited to be outside every day in the sun again, hopefully soon!

Jessica said...

The peek-a-boo picture is just beautiful! We had a nice day yesterday as well and I loved it! Yeay for spring :)

Brent and Ashley said...

We miss the "lost park" as Sophie calls it. She wants to go there all the time! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I hope you're feeling well and all! I'm ready to be done! Especially now that the weather is getting a little nicer ;)

Julie said...

Cute pictures Angie! Dylan has keeps asking me to go to the park, but I'm such a wimp and think it's still too cold.