Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Isaac ~ 15 Months

Over the past 3 months, Isaac...

...now weighs 21.6 pounds.

...has become a pro at making messes. The upside is that he is actually pretty good at cleaning them up :).

...is still the best little sleeper ever! He usually takes one short nap in the morning, a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon, and then sleeps from 8:00 pm to 8:00 am every night!

...is a great little listener! He comes to me whenever I call for him, he'll clean up his toys if I ask him too, he'll come running to me when I tell him that I need to change his diaper, etc... And the expression on his face when he comes when I call him is the best...he just comes running to me with the biggest grin on his face right into my arms. Makes me smile every time.

...is the cutest little dancer and will get his groove on whenever he hears music. The best is when Noah and Leah watch The Backyardigans...Isaac will stop whatever he is doing and run to dance to the opening song. It's adorable.

...absolutely LOVES to read books with me, and I love him for it! Noah and Leah were not at all interested in books until they were about 2, but not Isaac. He'll sit on my lap after he wakes up in the morning and after his nap for the longest time reading books. Or he'll just randomly bring me a book to read to him during the day. I love that he already loves to read!

...has discovered the joy of new real food, and he LOVES it!


...will come and sit on my lap whenever I am sitting on the ground playing with the kids. And if Noah or Leah comes close to me, he'll push them away and scream. Take that kids!

...has started to throw fits when he doesn't get his way, which includes lying face down on the floor and kicking his legs. Marvelous.
...has become the best little hug and kiss giver. I absolutely LOVE those slobbery kisses!

...now has beautiful brown eyes, just like his brother and sister! They're a little lighter, but they're definitely brown!
...absolutely loves having a good time! During the evening this summer, the kids would get a kick out of me spraying them with the hose with their clothes on...especially Isaac! Good times.
...has become a lover of hats! He is gets such a kick out of walking around the house with Noah or Doug's hat on, and so do I :).
...has found a friend in Leah and absolutely loves playing with her every day. Yes, he enjoys playing with Noah too, but the bond that he has with Leah is just different.
...still lets me cuddle him to sleep, and I absolutely love it. I pretty much rock him to sleep for every nap during the week, and I just cherish the moment every single time.
...has discovered technology and is quiet the little mimic when he gets the Wii remote in his hand. He points it right at the TV and just starts clicking away. By the looks of this picture, he's also become a little couch potato ;).
...loves spending time outside, especially in the sand/dirt playing. Classic boy.
...LOVES balls! Noah loved trucks...Isaac loves balls. And, to our amazement, he is really good at throwing and kicking them.


...is an absolute cutie and has all of us wrapped around his little finger!

0 comments: