Friday, September 9, 2011

My Boys

One fun thing about Isaac is getting to use all of the cute stuff that I used with Noah, with him {plus it makes me happy to know that I don't have to buy many clothes for him!}. I always enjoy pulling out Noah's old clothes and the memories that come with it. I also enjoy looking back at pictures of Noah and seeing the similarities between my boys. When Noah was Isaac's age, we let his hair grow out until we just couldn't handle it anymore. With Isaac, I've pretty much just kept it short...easy maintenance :).

Noah at 14 months...
Isaac at 14 months...
I am so happy that these two have one another. The bond that they have is just precious...and they are just so dang cute! Love my boys!

3 comments:

Kris said...

A couple of very handsome boys!!!!!

Allison Box said...

So cute! We love those boys. And your little princess too!

linds jo said...

aren't boys so fun? (i guess i don't know any different:) your kids are darling and growing up way too fast!