Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gardner Village I 2011

We went to Gardner Village today...along with everyone else in Utah! It was seriously so busy! We still had a great time! It was so much fun spending time with some of our most favorite people...I am seriously so thankful for my family! They're the best and we LOVE spending time will all of them {we sure did miss having the Kelly fam with us too!}.

Look...they do love one another ;). The traditional cousin picture...man, oh man...what a good looking group of kids!

Isaac was a bit grumpy towards the end of our outing...so my remedy to cure his sadness was his own sucker! He was thrilled as can be about his little treat. The things we'll do to make our babes happy :).

We've been to Gardner Village every year, but I usually don't post the pics. Check out these cute pics from 2008!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Heeeey... I worked there tonight. (:
Looks like fun!