Monday, November 28, 2011

November Happenings

This November, we have spent most of our days inside laying low...and I don't mind one bit! We have had such a busy summer and early fall, that I was OK with just hanging out at home...I'm a total home body anyway! I also didn't take many pictures, but here are some of the ones that I did take of the kiddos...

Noah and Leah get so excited when I pull clothes out of the dryer...they hurry and sit on the couch and I dump the big pile of TOASTY WARM clothes right on them. My mom used to do the same with me when I was a kid, and I loved it! They will sit there under the clothes for a good 30 minutes, or until they are not warm any more. It's a good time for me to get something done around the house ;).Leah is still completely obsessed with dressing up...heck, she's obsessed with anything girly! Not a day goes by that she doesn't dress up, play with Barbie's, play with her babies, etc... Noah has recently discovered that salad is actually good! I bought some Catalina dressing {my fav} and he had a taste of it one night and was totally hooked! Now he is constantly asking for salad and veggies with the "yummy dressing"...now if he can only convince his dad that salad really is good! Doubt it!Isaac has been miserable this month due to his teeth coming in. So, SO, sad...breaks my heart. He has found a lot of comfort from his daddy...in fact, he has been quite attached to Doug this past month. I don't blame him...his daddy is pretty dang awesome.Despite the pain from teething, Isaac still cracks us up on a daily basis. Silly boy!He has also become completely obsessed with shoes...he's obviously been spending a lot of time with his big sister! Ha!How cute are these two?!?!? I am so lucky that they are mine...and I am so lucky that they love each other SO much! Isaac has also become very independent and will not let anyone feed him anymore. Apparently he is now a big boy!Well, that's pretty much it from this past month. Nothing too exciting...but I'm sure we'll have a lot more going in December! After all, it is our favorite month of the year!

1 comments:

Allison Box said...

That picture of Noah and Isaac is one of THE best pictures ever. They are so cute.