Monday, November 28, 2011

#4

Doug and I are expecting Baby #4...due April 24, 2012! We are beyond thrilled, as are the kids! We have our ultrasound in two weeks, and we are beyond excited to find out what we are having. Of course, the kids are divided in what they *want*...Noah wants another brother and Leah wants a baby sister. We have been trying to explain to them that it doesn't matter what it is and that we'll be happy with whatever. Doug and I could honestly care less. I think that it would be nice to have a girl, just to have some balance...but my boys are so, SO, wonderful, so I wouldn't mind at all having another one :). Only time will tell.

I am 19 weeks along and am finally feeling good! A VERY good thing, if you ask me. Up until a few weeks ago, I have been very sick...thus the delay in posting the news here. But now I'm feeling a LOT better, so hopefully I'll keep the blog more up to date. So, here's to having another baby...we can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy!

First picture of Baby Smith.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Jessica said...

Yeay! Congrats! I am glad you are feeling better. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I am excited to hear what you are having!

Bethany said...

Ahh! Yay, congratulations! (:

Ryan and Erin said...

Awesome!! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Guys! That is AWESOME news :)

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Congratulations you guys! So what are you having?