Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

Last weekend we continued the tradition of decorating a gingerbread house, and can I just say that these two could not wait to get to work.

We bought the house on Saturday and we decorated it Sunday night...that meant that for one whole day, all Doug and I heard was "when are we going to decorate the gingerbread house"...over, and over, and over again! Needless to say, I was very thankful once we finally did it so that I didn't have to hear about it anymore. They had such a great time and created a very cute little gingerbread house :). Good times.

Leah hard at work :).The finished product...Noah was beyond thrilled when he heard that he was going to decorate gingerbread houses in school too! Lucky kid! Here's his little masterpiece...He was very happy with it...and he devoured every piece of candy on it {what was left} as soon as I took these pictures!

0 comments: