Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving ~ 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with Doug's family. The food was absolutely delicious! I honestly had to force myself to stop eating...it was that good! Oh my...I was so, SO, full afterwards, but that's the way that it is supposed to be on Thanksgiving, right? Aside from the great food, we had a wonderful time playing with the cousins and just chilling out...a perfect day! I am so thankful for so many things, but more than anything, I am thankful for my wonderful family...ALL of my family! We are so lucky for the many people in our lives and we consider ourselves so blessed each and every one of them! Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't take too many pictures, but here are some that I did get. Noah and Leah were way too busy having fun to sit still for a quick picture...I don't really blame them ;).

Our family.

Annie made these adorable Oreo Turkeys for the kids. They were a hit.Isaac especially loved his turkey...seeing that Oreo's are his favorite cookie and all :).

Cute little Shea.Leah finally took a break from playing to play the piano with Grandma Smith. Leah LOVES music...she especially loves playing with Grandma! I'm glad that I was able to capture this precious moment between them.

0 comments: