Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas ~ 2012

Ahhh...Christmas FINALLY came! I don't know who was more excited this year...me or the kiddos! We have all been looking forward to the big day for what seems like forever!  I think that we all really needed a day to really relax and have fun because we had all been crazy sick for the two weeks leading up to Christmas!  It started with Noah, who passed it to me {I don't remember being as sick as I was...I was down in bed for five days straight!  Not fun at all!!}, then I passed it to Leah, Isaac, and Kate!  So, ya, we were pretty miserable at our house and needed some sort of boost...and Christmas was just what we needed :).

The kiddos actually slept in until 8:30, which was wonderful!  When they came upstairs and saw this, they started to freak out!

Man, oh man, I so remember waking up Christmas morning and being SO excited!  That feeling was so awesome, and I know that they felt it too!  After opening our stockings, we got down to business and opened up all the goods.

Noah got the Lego set his has been longing for...
...and a double light saber!  I am seriously not a huge fan of that thing, but whatever makes the kiddos happy, right?
Leah was beyond thrilled to get her doll...
...and she was BEYOND excited to get the princess watch that she has wanted!  Check out that face!  I'm so glad I got it on camera.  Ha!
Isaac was happy with everything that he got.  He would take his precious little time to open each gift, which just drove Leah craaazy!  
But he was SO happy when he opened up his big gift and saw that he got a GO UTAH basketball!  Oh my...this kid hasn't put this thing down in a week!  He LOVES it!
And he was just as excited about every other toy...especially the Cars Legos.  Check out that face...love it!
Kate was SO sick on the big day, and she could have cared less about her toys.  Although she did enjoy the little pig that Noah gave her :).  Poor little thing...she spent the entire day in our arms snuggling and relaxing.  
I got an awesome waffle maker that makes TWO waffles at the same time!  Woot!  Plus I got a new hard drive, which is amazing!  Doug was thrilled with his new shoes...can't you tell! :)
Me and my girlies.
Cute brothers.
Ah...I love my kids so much!  I know that they had a great Christmas this year.  I decided to not get them as much as I have in years past, and they were perfectly content :).  They have enough toys as it is, and I think they realized that they need to be happy with whatever they receive, big or small.  They were thrilled with what they did get, which was so great.  Now I just need to find room for all the new goodies...that'll be an adventure in itself!  We hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas!!

0 comments: