Monday, December 31, 2012

Leah's Preschool Christmas Program

Leah had her Christmas Program the week before Christmas, and it was seriously so adorable! I live for performances like this! I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time watching our little performer sing to her hearts content! Noah's not a huge fan of performing, but Leah LOVES it! She knew every word and every action to every song. I was very impressed, and not at all surprised, seeing that she has been singing these songs non-stop for the past month! Leah's preschool teacher is absolutely amazing and I'm just so happy with all the work that she puts in to create these wonderful performances for our enjoyment. It was definitely a good night :).  Plus she looked SO pretty in her little Christmas dress :).

Click here to see Noah's program from two years ago.  Oh my, how the time flies!

Leah and Ryan getting ready to start the program.  I'm so glad that they get to experience preschool together!!

0 comments: