Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lately...

Here are some Instagram pics from our life lately...

Isaac spends his mornings eating breakfast and sitting watching cartoons like this...every morning!  So cute!
 
Love my super cute, happy baby!  
We got loads of snow a few weeks back, and the kids spent almost every afternoon having fun in the snow!  Ah...to be a kid again!  Too cold for me!  


It's always a fun day when the big kids are the ones that fall asleep in the car!

Doug and I went skiing at Deer Valley a few weeks back.  So fun!
Isaac had loads of fun wearing my gear around the house.  This kid kills me!
Longing for summer...

Here's me and my homie waiting for Leah at school.  He always insists on wearing his glasses and having his hood up!  Seriously...this kid cracks me up!

Isaac's new favorite activity.  He could do this for hours!

0 comments: