Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day ~ 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! I had a wonderful week loving on my sweet family. They are my world! We filled up our week by doing lots of crafts, making and decorating {and eating} cookies, eating heart shaped pancakes, and eating loads of candy! We also had fun making our Valentine's for our friends, as well as enjoying the treats that we received! Doug surprised me with some beautiful flowers and the most yummy chocolates...he knows me well :). It was definitely a great Valentine's Day, and I was even able to get a darling pic of my kiddos! That's always a good thing :).

Leah got "heart-attacked" at her party at preschool!


Leah and I have been having fun finding some cute hairstyles, and the one we did on Valentine's Day turned out great.  She loved having a heart in her hair :).

Noah's Valentine box for his class.  He wanted a monster box and I found the idea on Pinterest.  He was pleased with how it turned out :).

My four little lovebugs all dressed in red.  I actually made some cute skirts for the girls...it's hard to see them in this picture, but they turned out cute.  I obviously enjoy dressing the kids alike...and they like it too :).  Man, they're cute...
...and so happy!  I love them all to pieces!

1 comments:

Cher said...

cool valentine's box!
and cool hair!
and adorable picture of all 4!!!
:)