Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing Together

Leah loves to watch Noah play with his toys, and the other day when I was in his room with him, he insisted that I put Leah on the ground so that he could play with her. Noah had a grand old time telling her all about his trains, and she had a great time listening to him and watching the train go around and around. The precious moment was when he went over to her and gave her a kiss on her head. I really do think that they are going to be the best of friends. I love watching their relationship grow each and every day...it's amazing to watch!

Noah showing Leah how the train goes around the track.
Such a happy little girl! I love her gummy smile!
This is how the trains fit together...
Noah kissing Leah...absolutely precious!

1 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

I've said this before and I'll say it again...what a SWEET big brother! They are so precious together! I'm sure Leah will always look up to him. And how nice that Noah entertains her! When Sophie and Ethan play together it makes me so glad we had Ethan right away!