Thursday, August 28, 2008

Silly Boy

I love this kid...I just love him! I love his sense of humor and I love how he loves to make me laugh! This evening, after tubby time, I started to get Noah dressed in his pajamas of choice {yes, his Christmas jammies}, but he insisted that he dress himself. So, after taking 15 minutes to get dressed {no joke...15 minutes, because I am not allowed to help him in any way!} he decided to pull his pants as high as they would go and run around the house laughing. He totally looked like Steve Urkel...it was so dang funny. I know that this doesn't sound very funny to many, but I love how funny it is to me! I especially love it when he knows that he is entertaining me and he cranks it up a few notches just for my amusement! I just love him!

2 comments:

cherilyn said...

i can just picture him doing it more and more exaggeratedly because you're laughing at him. how cute.
also, i love noah and leah playing together. i can't wait for lucy and her brother to do that, hopefully they will get along as well as yours do.

Josh said...

Sounds hilarrious to me! I do the same thing to Maria!