Friday, August 29, 2008

Look Alikes!

Lately we have really started to notice how much Leah is starting to look like Noah. Yes, they are different, but when they are together you can definitely tell that they are siblings. Tonight I took a picture of Leah, and as soon as I looked at it, it reminded me of a picture that I have of Noah. So, I went to the computer, put the pictures side by side, and I was amazed at how much they look like one another as babies! To me, they have the same nose, eyes, hair {they both have a widow's peak like theiy daddy}, and the same smile. What do you think?

Noah ~ 6 months old
I LOVE this picture of Noah!! I love his little smile with his two little teeth! Too cute!
Leah ~ 5 months old

9 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

They do look a lot a like-both very cute!

Andrea said...

Talk about "twin-ners". Even their ears look alike.

Maria said...

They do look very similar! Both adorable that is for sure!

Allison Box said...

I can't believe how much they look alike. I guess I forgot what Noah looked liked at that age. They are both cute no matter what!

Sara said...

They do look alike. They are both darling!

Rachel said...

Your kids are too cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. I'm so sad about Midnight Sun, now all we have to look forward to is the movie!!

The Dahle's said...

holy cow they look almost like the same baby! looking at noahs picture and leahs 5 month picture across from it at the same tame they looked a lot like as well they have the same smile in the pictures so cute!

Julie said...

Holy crap! They do look like the same baby! Genetics are an amazing thing!

Karin said...

They are such sweethearts--wowsers!!