Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this year. More then anything, I am thankful for my friends and family and how my life is so much better because of you!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with the Smith family this year. The food was great, the company was great...it was a wonderful day! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Noah and I started the day by going on a little walk. Steff cutting the turkey...it was so good! Our Thanksgiving feast. Elizabeth and Madie playing Guitar Hero after dinner. Noah had SO much fun playing with the cousins. He wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a picture of him. Karin and Maya getting some pumpkin pie. Maya and Leah Connor...he's pretty cute! Noah finally sat down to eat some pie. My sweet little angel.

5 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like you, Doug and the kids had a nice Thanksgiving!!!!!

Grandma said...

Yes it looks like you guys had a good day--lots of fun. We had a good day at Curt's-his girlfriend (Jana) did most of the cooking-so Granpa and I just took it "easy"!!
It was a good Thanksgiving for all.
Love Grandma

Wendy said...

I love your pictures! What kind of camera do you have? Glad you had a great thanksgiving!

Maria said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you had a fun, thankful day!