Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa

I thought that it would be a good idea to take Noah and Leah to see Santa today...I thought wrong! It was a disaster! All I really wanted was a picture of Noah and Leah on Santa's lap, since that was what we have done with Noah the past two years....and the pictures from the past two years turned out wonderfully! See...

Christmas 2006

Christmas 2007
Once we got up to see Santa, Noah ran away and fell on the floor. Doug went and got him and held him on his lap instead. Then I tried to get a picture of Noah by Santa's side, and he decided to stick his tongue out. THEN, I wanted to attempt to get a picture with Noah and Leah toghether with Santa, and the moment I handed Leah to Santa she started to SCREAM. Maybe I will attempt to get a Santa picture in a few weeks. Doug said that these pictures are the best...good memories! It's a good thing that we decided against buying a picture from Santa this year...plus can you believe that they charge you $24 for one picture?!?! Anyway, I totally got a kick out of this and I just had to share...

Doug was holding Noah by Santa's side
Noah being a little stinker...oh my!
This picture is classic!
Oh...and Santa told Doug that we only have about 2 seconds to get a good picture before they start freaking out. I wish he would have told me that beforehand! Maybe next time.

7 comments:

Kris said...

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! The memories!!!!

Zach said...

Santa looks about as happy as Leah. Sheesh.

suzi said...

That photo is classic!!! The kids Love it!!! Poor baby!

Andrea said...

Those pictures are the best. You'll always have a story to tell the kids when they are older.

Maria said...

Too funny!! You have smart kids. I wonder about those mall Santas sometimes!

Julie said...

Doug's right, those kind of pictures do make the best memories! Kids will be kids!

Josh said...

Hillarious! Can I go next year?